HomeHomeHomeHomeHome

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Halloween is Coming!!

Hi Friends. I thought that I would add an illustration or two for the Halloween story sneak peek preview!! So here goes:

Little Lilly Polka Dot loves Halloween.

Every year she wears a fun  costume.

Once she was a witch. When she went out trick or treating in this costume she would say “I’m the wicked witch of the north and I’m going to turn you into a frog!!” And then she would wave her arm and shout “1-2-3 pouf! You’re a frog”. Her friend Chippie thought that was very very funny! Hee hee hee!


 Another time she was a mermaid. When she went out trick or treating in this costume she would sing “Mermaid mermaid down by the sea, we can make music, you and me”. And then she would pretend that she was swimming through the deep blue sea. Chippie laughed and laughed when she did this. Ha ha ha!


And yet another time she was a spotted cow. When she went out trick or treating in this costume she would say  “Hula hula moo moo, I love you!” And then she would make the hula hoop circle fast around and around her waist! Chippie thought this was hilarious! Hee hee hee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment