HomeHomeHomeHomeHome

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Another Great Review!

Hi friends. So many thanks to Mary Bearden of www.mmbearcupoftea.com who wrote a very very nice review about the Little Lilly Polka Dot website. I and Little Lilly Polka Dot appreciate it so much!! Here is part of the review. Please go to her blog to read the rest. And THANKS for your support!!

This is the cutest little website I have come across for children! I don't have any kids at home but I got my grandson who lives in South Carolina to get his mom to let him watch this and even though it is about a girl he laughed so much his mom said it was infectious and she broke out laughing with him!

This website is all about children and you gotta let them watch at least once. When I was first approached about doing a review on a blog and not a product I was a little apprehensive because I would not have any pictures to show and I really had none for this at all except I copied her button and put it here. Of course it does not work being inside of a review or else I just don't know how to get it to work. The link is further down in bold purple lettering.


I hope you stop by her website and follow her and also let your children go and watch her wonderful website she created just for our children where all the activities are for them to sing, play and just have fun!


Make sure you and your kids visit the site at www.littlelillypolkadot.com!!

Have a happy polka dotted day!!
Love, Wendy

0 comments:

Post a Comment