HomeHomeHomeHomeHome

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Fantastic Facebook Pages

Hi friends. You know I was thinking there really are some fantastic Facebook pages related to children's items and services. I was excited to see so many children's museums in this country. One that looks interesting is The Strong National Museum of Play in Rochester, New York . It is a history museum that engages kids of all ages with hands-on exhibits.It features the National Toy Hall of Fame; and the world’s largest collection of toys, dolls & games. What fun for Little Lilly Polka Dot!! There is a children's museum in just about every major city of the United States- Boston Children's Museum, Children's Museum of Chicago, National Children's Museum,  Children's Museum of Houston, Imagine It! The Children's Museum of Atlanta, just to name a few. In 2009, the National Children's Museum  opened the Launch Zone at National Harbor, a new 2,700 square-foot space on Waterfront Street, where kids can prototype exhibit areas, share their ideas about what should be included in the new Museum, and participate in fun and educational programs.How exciting. I need to take Little Lilly Polka Dot for a tour of all these fun places. I know she'll ask me where all the polka dots are!!!

Then, of course there are all of the fun children's character and TV show pages. There is one for Strawberry Shortcake, Thomas the Train, Charlie and Lola(great British characters), Holly Hobbie and many others!!  There are the children's book pages- Pinkalicious, Splat the Cat, Skippyjon Jones( I call my chihuahua Chippyjon Jones since we call him Chippy for short- and by the way I have a Siamese cat also!!).

And definitely I would like to mention......Little Lilly Polka Dot's page-www.facebook.com/littlelillypolkadot . Please visit it and give her a big LIKE since she's so LIKEABLE!!

Anyway these are just a few. I could go on and on but Little Lilly Polka Dot and Marshmallow want their dinner!! I guess I'll fix polka dot lasagna!!! YUMMY!!

Until tomorrow,
Love, Wendy

0 comments:

Post a Comment