HomeHomeHomeHomeHome

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Expect Miracles

Hi friends. I hope everyone is having a great Saturday. Have you spent it with llloved ones? Have you reflected on how lucky we all really are? We are so fortunate here in this country. And I am grateful. Though we all have our share of some kind of hardship, we can and should focus on the things we have in abundance......things like the sunshine, the birds, the grass and the blue sky. Or whatever else you can think of to be thankful for. I always expect miracles of some sort. I'm not really talking about the big dramatic ones that make people say " I knew God was real" but the little ones like the birth of a healthy baby, or  the bees working their way among the roses in a beautiful English garden, or the first flight of a fledgling robin. I know this is a sorrowful weekend and the terrible events of 9/11 should be remembered, but we should also remember that life does go on in a very grand way. And, despite the sorrows, love and kindness do survive it all.

Oh and by the way, I'm grateful to be able to bring you the stories of Little Lilly Polka Dot and her kitty Marshmallow.

SO LET'S CELEBRATE WITH JOY!!

Love, Wendy

3 comments:

Katie2SS said...[Reply to comment]

What a lovely bright blog you have here. I'm following you back via the hop! Bookin It Up

Charlene said...[Reply to comment]

Your blog is so bright and colorful - I love it! Looking forward to reading your precious posts and am now following you. Visiting from MBS. Have a cheerful week!!

www.beamingbalance.com

Unknown said...[Reply to comment]

I went over and checked it out. How cute! How in the heck did you get it to do all that stuff? Are you actually doing that or is it something you downloaded? My grandson lives in another state but I will forward the address on to his mother and get him to watch it from their computer and then she can tell me what he thought and I will write something based on that. May take me a week or two. I have 4 reviews waiting and 3 more products came in the mail yesterday and I have some more coming next week. But I will see what I can do to help you out.

Mary@http://www.mmbearcupoftea.com

Post a Comment